View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 07:56 PM  
AdultKing
Raise Your Weapon

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by iwantchixx View Post
At first the "test-account" I created didn't impress me much after looking around, then after requesting it be deleted I read more in depth, I like the business model you have and will definitely create an account there, I'm just concerned about Paypal being associated to adult moneys.
Paypal is a payout option for rewards, not to provide access to the site. There is a difference. We will be pushing Paxum heavily anyway and will try to get our power users to obtain Paxum accounts with associated Mastercards as we plan to have some pretty extensive competitions involving cash and prizes once the membership builds.

Quote:
I see very little users locally, actually, 0 lol However I do understand this is new so I'm hoping this fairs better than other "social" media adult sites.
To be expected, since the site has been up since midnight Sunday, we won't create fake profiles to give the impression of size, we are happy for it to grow naturally. This is a long term project, it will take time to build. Over the next few weeks we will be introducing some features to keep retention up. As this is a free site that will always remain free, making fake members actually defeats our business model.

Quote:
The wifey and I spend a considerable amount of time on adult network/date/cam sites so I'll sign up using our actual credentials and give it a little test run to see what happens
Have a play, I would expect it to take some time to reach critical mass however, but that is fine, being free we have all the time in the world.

Thanks for the feedback. It's most appreciated. We have a dedicated team working on this and want to hear from users so that we can respond and improve the site to suit them.
AdultKing is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote