View Single Post
Old 06-01-2011, 07:59 AM  
Sly
Let's do some business!

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by newB View Post
I'd rather skip the process of sorting through all the crappy programs that have stopped updating and get your recommendations. Here is a list of all of the programs reviewed thus far.

All niches are welcome, just so long as the programs are of good to great quality and pay! Ideally, they should update regularly, but if they have stopped updating though have a massive archive of back galleries to promote I may make an exception. The best programs should have unique text scene descriptions in their galleries, be devoid of any nofollow meta tags, canonical linking or robots.txt files that would otherwise promote the 'house' links and galleries over those of the affiliate, and offer at least some tools to assist the affiliates in promotion such as RSS feeds.

Thanks,
newB
Just saw our listing, looks great, thanks. Could you please remove CashX from Our Payout Options? We No Longer Offer That. Thanks!

Sell me your: Paysites and Hosting Company. Buy my: Aged Domains and Sites
Sly is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote