View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 03:04 PM  
Adam X
Now Giving 1 Fuck Daily

Industry Role:
Before your last response I was about to reply and say that I actually was getting a bit defensive and agree with you on several points. It IS harder nowadays and either takes deep pockets or serious connections already in place. GFY, other webmaster forums, longtime biz associate referral, cold call, or any another source, sure, finding some help will be good. I won't claim to have every duck in a row atm, so I'm on a mission. Risky biz? Of course. A lot of folks here have tried and failed. All the more reason there's so many bitter responses to someone trying to enter a saturated marketspace, but there's always room for another given the right circumstances. Even having been in this biz for 14 years I don't think it's going to be easy.

Thanks for your input.

So again, with a team ready to operate and manage, locking in a traffic partner (who need not supply funding with an adequate traffic contribution), we'll be that much closer to locking in the investor. Not as much of a longshot as the overall success of the site, but its a start... and that's business.