View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 10:51 AM  
will76
Making $$$$ w/ ClickCash

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam X View Post

Will76, I appreciate your input and I do understand the "trifecta" as I call it, hosts/traffic/capital..
Actually its a bit more complex than just that but thats a tutorial and you did well explaining. I understand, which is why I'm working hard to piece this together appropriately. It must be done right from the beginning.
Take care, and have a beautiful Sunday.

Sorry to tell you, but you never going to "piece it together". It's a fact. If you coming to GFY to try to find *partners* then you in trouble. It's hard enough to start a cam site and it's even harder to partner with multiple people that you do not know. It's never going to happen.

You either already know and work with the people you need or the chances that you find them is very very very slim.

Additionally, all you are bringing to the table is the software. People who want to invest into their own cam site (and do it right) aren't going to take on a partner just because he has the software, they are going to buy it or build it themselves.

I don't know how much you spent on this software and my guess would be not a lot, but what ever amount of money you did spend it was a waste. You should have looked for these partners before you built the software not after. Then you would have found out that they are not out there and it would have saved you what ever amount of money you spent on the software because as it is now, its worthless to you since you can't do anything with it.

People who built their own software and then failed just off the top of my head:

clubxxxxcams guy, Joel. Claims he spent 100K on software, had no money left over for traffic, hooked up a couple crappy studious and pulled the plug in less than 3 months. He didn't appreciate the traffic needed.

Cyberage Dave and his cam site, which if I remember right he tried to start his own, built his own software then couldn't get the traffic/girls to get the site going so he started using cams.com girls, but he still doesn't have the traffic anyway and he would have saved a lot of money if he would have went with cams.com from the start used their shit.

I am sure there is countless people out there who tried to build their own shit and never even got it launched.

I don't understand why people jump into stuff that they know nothing about and start spending money hoping the pieces will come together. If you don't have everything you need in place or in your own control why spend time and money on a hope and a pray.

PROGRAM SHIT LIST - DO NOT PROMOTE (click link for gfy thread)
FNCash | Media Revenue

Last edited by will76; 05-22-2011 at 11:00 AM..
will76 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote