View Single Post
Old 05-22-2011, 08:52 AM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
I run cam sites (who do not fail) since 2004, just had a couple of issues with share holders and partners, these can let fail the company even if you have sales, don't forget to look with who you partner with, as if they disagree with you, it can end up in big fight to even decide if login button is color red or blue, then you close the company as you had a disagreement what color make the site layout.

Said so, Myfreecams it is there from 2004 and I remember logging there in 2006-2007 and at the time I labeled the site as "small and failed" or so, but then from 2008 to 2010 it simply boomed. So don't forget another thing, even if you work well and put money there, you need to be in loss and small for months as minimum, or years - even if all is cool.

Finally, for those who call the guy naive and do not give a good luck - yes it is required the million dollar and all the pieces together and not to fight with partners and funds and patience for many months after lanch even if all done well - but well I would still give a good luck to anyone trying. Come on, every cam site around is made by people who run cam sites from many years really, no one new guy (and 3 or 4 sites are made by brothers or ex-partners of livejasmin owners lol), that's a little sad. Good luck to the new cam guys.

My 2 euro cents

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote