View Single Post
Old 05-21-2011, 05:54 PM  
Optout
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiteChatDotTV View Post
You asked for qualified and serious inquiries only, but your offer is anything but. I'm going to assume that you're a good guy, but just naive about doing business on a much higher level than what you're used to. Don't take that personally, its not a bad thing to not know, just next time, educate yourself or ask someone for help before you go and make an offer as insulting as this.

Its insulting because you've forgotten to add the "this deal comes with a giant bottle of lube, because you're about to get fucked in the ass for investing and partnering on this with me!" -- Anyone who can't see that, is a fool. See, potential is everywhere. POTENTIALLY I can make a search engine, calling it Moogle, and make billions of dollars every quarter via ppc ads on the site, just like the big G does, but we should all know by now that its very unlikely. Why? Because it requires a shitload of money, time, effort, management, traffic, branding, relationships, etc to pull off a feat like that.

So let's go back to your post... You are asking for SOMEONE that can give you everything required to go from startup mode to successful, and all you're coming to the table with is perhaps some initial investment and the software... How is that a good deal for anyone but yourself? I mean, if that's your intention from the start then just change the title of the thread to say "GIANT OPPORTUNITY FOR ME AND POTENTIALLY FOR YOU TO MAKE BANK OFF OF EXPERIENCED CAMS VETERAN & HIGH TRAFFIC SITE OWNER".

See, the part that you're missing is that you haven't done your research correctly. At all. And its insulting because you're asking for the keys to the castle because you have a paddle for a potential inflatable raft to help ferry across the moat. That's it. Wtf does that do on its own? Yes, the answer is dick.

Anyone can make a replica software platform of MFC. I know you didn't even make the software yourself. So really, what the fuck do you bring to the table? You're admitting that you don't have the cash, the experience, the traffic, the content, the management skills, or anything else, but hey, you want to make monies just like the next guy.

Offers like this should always carry a disclaimer, not that I give a shit if this fails or someone gets ripped off, but really, this is kinda weak.

Sharing is caring.
owned, thread closed?
Optout is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote