View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 04:42 AM  
CamTraffic
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Markul View Post
Has anyone made a no-bs database of how well different sponsors retain customers? Maybe it's not even possible (since I imagine it depends on how you sell their product), but whenever I signup with a new sponsor, I always sit and ponder if I should go for revenue sharing or pay per signup.

I usually end up going with revenue sharing and eventually switch to PPS if the sponsor is not retaining the client.

I request a User pass for the Member area and i look around before signing up to the sponsor. ( on another topic, i also look at the billing pages, xsells etc)

You'll be surprised of some of them, some of the largest players have the shittiest member areas ever; when that happens i usually pick PPS or i move on.

Lots of updates, content quantity, content delivery options (downloads, streams, mobile...), customer service friendly, good hosting etc etc.... i go for rev share

KWFinder is the only keyword tool in the universe you will ever need. Seriously

CamTraffic is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote