View Single Post
Old 05-04-2011, 01:35 PM  
nation-x
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by onwebcam View Post
"Pieczenik cannot be dismissed as a ?conspiracy theorist?
I think I can certainly characterize him as opportunist and a conspiracy theorist... Eight years ago, he claimed that Bin Laden was dead and on ice, and that the administration was hanging onto the body to use it as a trump card. For one thing, in order for this to work, you have to believe that Bush passed Bin Laden's dead body over to Obama after the last election instead of using it himself. (I find this? unlikely)

One interesting quirk of this particular conspiracy theory is that it performs the neat trick of bridging the vast chasm between left-wing conspiracists (who believed that Bush engineered 9/11) and right-wing conspiracists (who believe that Obama was born in Kenya). Bin Laden's body becomes the hockey puck being swapped between teams.

By definition... someone who promotes an unproven theory involving a conspiracy such as Dr. Pieczenik has done is a "conspiracy theorist". How is that hard to fathom?
nation-x is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote