View Single Post
Old 05-03-2011, 05:00 PM  
Jakez
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
You got me on the selling content argument, I have no experience at all there.

You are retired man, and have nothing to really worry about. Us "youngins" are not giving in, we are trying to survive, would you like us all to go broke trying to fight something that is next to impossible? You are saying not to give up on stopping tube sites? Have you really thought about how difficult that is? Next to impossible man, next to impossible. But you will still say that I have "given up" to big yourself up because it's easy to say and you don't have to worry about it.

Have you ever watched late night commercials, or commercials in general? They are giving shit away left and right! Last night I was watching an Adam & Eve commercial, it said goto their site and buy something and it comes with "3 FREE DVDS!" anddd.. "FREE SHIPPING!". And something else free that I forgot. Directly after that a weight lifting supplement commercial comes on and they are giving away 30 days worth of their product FOR FREE so you will try it and hopefully buy more. The whole "give stuff away for free" mentality is happening in all industries both online and off. It might not be a good idea but no one has found a solution yet obviously. If you add up the profits from every company in existence that has given their product away free in hopes of selling it I'm sure it amounts into the trillions, even a small percentage in change would reap huge profits, but they are still trying to give more and more away FREE. And are these companies ran by young people? Most of them probably not.

I guess the entire world has given up and you are here to save us Paul.

Killuminati

Last edited by Jakez; 05-03-2011 at 05:10 PM..
Jakez is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote