View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 08:11 AM  
Lassitor
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
Yeah, weight loss is probably a good thing to be pushing any time, I would think that there would always be a market for that.
All of my mainstream products that I market I am in for the long term. Weight-loss is a great product and you have to put effort to write blog post and promote it. Over time the traffic and word-of-mouth builds up where it can be a good income each month.

This is a link to my site that explains the product that I sell. I created my own website since the company website that they wanted to sell to me sort of stinks and I really did not like how it functioned. So if you are a good web designer and know how to write ad-copy you can probably do as well as I am. The franchise opportunity is here

You can ICQ me at 588569938 if you have any questions or would like just talk about mainstream marketing. Weight-loss is not my only product, I believe in having many sources of income.

Lassitor
Lassitor is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote