View Single Post
Old 04-23-2011, 08:09 PM  
glowlite
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarettah View Post
Hey,

On the Toys, you doing dropship or affiliate or your own hardgoods?

I had no clue what airsoft was so I looked it up. Some pretty cool looking air guns out there. How does that do for you?

We do our own hardgoods on jewelry and do distribution on vintage jewelry supplies. We tried to do a dropship opertaion for a while but it was like affiliates, had about 500 people sign up but only one or two that ever did any real biz.

I forgot on my list, we also have a few blogs, mainly in support of the main jewelry sites and then I have a local forum just for fucking around type stuff.
On the Toys, you doing dropship or affiliate or your own hardgoods?
No, Yes, and Yes
Drop shipping is too time consuming currently but is a market area that needs to be pursued by someone. Our wholesale market is so active we simply haven't taken the time to fully embrace it.

I had no clue what airsoft was so I looked it up.
I had never heard of "airsoft" until 2 yrs ago and had no clue what it was.
As a reseller the profits currently are at every level, from 100% wholesaling to 600%+ retailing. I know that doesn't seem possible but it is happening day-in-day-out. Whodda thunk it? This is US based sales only due to import and shipping regulations globally.

I may (or may not) post in this thread again because GFY in their infinite wisdom offers NO pm's or post alerts. And I simply don't have time to drop by to keep in touch with matters. I don't think GFY is capable or willing at this point of actually supporting a "mainstream" forum.

You can contact me here: larry [ @ ] wdd1.com
I'll save ya the whois trouble sarettah: http://www.domaincrawler.com/wdd1.com

~
glowlite is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote