View Single Post
Old 04-16-2011, 06:14 AM  
BVF
Black Vagina Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
There are none.

Next week I will be looking for the right model, location and planning the shoot. Fabian understood that as a person who has been out of the game for 2.5 years it was something we couldn't do right over night.

3 years ago it would of taken me a day to organise and depending on the model's availability little time to shoot and deliver. Today it takes longer and my friend who was going to help me has gone quiet. No worries, we will do it on our own and give you time to get here.

For those screaming for me to post the script. Understand a confidentiality agreement. I signed a contract and I stick to it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVF View Post
That sounds reasonable..
Quote:
Thank you.

Will have some news soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieDurango View Post
Fuck Yeah Paul!

BVF, please do NOT undermine or ruin my enthusiasm about this. This is not about YOU!
HAHAHAHA
He already has an old wrinkly ballsac....Why are YOU dragging it even further to the ground? Hop off Paul's nuts.

Quote:
I'm trying hard to be cool and not let the trolls get to me, added so many to my ignore list recently. Missed BVF, so thanks for the heads up.

Goodbye BVF.
If THAT got to you, then adios Grandpa....Wont stop me from ripping your scene to shreds if it's garbage...I'll go cry tears of rejection now.

Black Pussy
Click On Mr Cosby..CCbill, 60/40, 136 FHG's....The Cos Loves Black Ghetto Pussy!!

Last edited by BVF; 04-16-2011 at 06:16 AM..
BVF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote