View Single Post
Old 04-04-2011, 01:43 PM  
CPimp
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Looking for side jobs

Hey GFY. I am looking for some side work and potentially a full-time job working for someone in the adult business (mainstream wouldn't be a problem, either!!). I would have to be a remote worker unless you're from the Cleveland, Ohio area, in which I could visit the office a couple times a week or whatever the case may be.

I have been working as a sub-contractor, mainly for one person, for the last 15 months in this industry. I have experience in installing website scripts, configuring them, handling traffic and hardlinks trades as well as selling. I can also do SEO writing, but to be honest I try to stay away from it.

I like to think that I have a fairly decent skill in Photoshop, but I know I have things to learn. I can do some other grunt work as well such as renaming thousands of images at a time, etc, so if you need anything like that done, feel free to contact me as well.

Again, I am looking for side jobs right now with the possibility of full-time work, salary will be discussed over email/icq/phone, whatever works for you. Please contact me! All my contact info is in my signature.

Last edited by CPimp; 04-04-2011 at 01:45 PM..
CPimp is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote