View Single Post
Old 04-03-2011, 06:07 PM  
MyBitcoin

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emil View Post
It takes a while to generate coins. I let my PC generate coins for 2 days and didn't get any at all.
Mining on a regular CPU won't really work anymore. There are many Bitcoin users that are using clusters of GPU (graphics cards) to mine. An average computer's CPU can't compete. You'd likely generate 50 coins per year (Around $48 USD at the current exchange rate).

The easiest/best way to get some Bitcoins is to sell real products/services for them. Bitcoin is ideal for the adult arena due to the fact that your account can't be frozen, there are no fees, and no chargebacks (impossible).

Here is a partial list of adult sites accepting Bitcoin, just to give you guys an idea of how it works.

bitcoinxxx.com
bitcoingayxxx.com
talksugar.com
chainedgirls.com

A couple of these sites have been operational for over a year. Some of them only accept Bitcoin.

Here is my shameless plug: I am the owner/operator of mybitcoin.com. What is it? It's a PayPal-like interface to Bitcoin that includes web-based transaction processing solutions. You can easily price your good in USDs and the mybitcoin engine converts the sales into Bitcoins on the fly through an easy to use shopping cart system.
MyBitcoin is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote