View Single Post
Old 04-02-2011, 06:24 AM  
BVF
Black Vagina Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
You're assuming he could afford to fly here.

He's a guy who has no clue about where I live.

Pictures from my street and village.

One end of the street is the local manor house. Once owned by the landed gentry from the Austrian/Hungarian Empire.

Middle of the street.

End of the street is a farm.

House prices here have rocketed in the last 8 years. Because it's a sought after area. We could afford to live in Prague over looking Old Town Square or Wenceslas Square, but it doesn't compete with here. Our house overlooks a river, nice and quiet.

BVF says don't insult me while he insults others. There's a word for that starts with H.
So you take a picture of the City Hall, some shitty apartment building, and some farmland to show how you're balling out of control? . Now take a picture of your shack that you live in and show that because to me, it looks pretty much like what I thought, a CHEAP COUNTRY VILLAGE that anybody could afford...

And I never said I don't want to be insulted...Once again, your senile mind can't comprehend anything....I told MaDalton to stay out of it with HIS insults as I wasn't even directing MY insults towards him....I said that because HE said that he doesn't insult people for no reason when he just DID insult me. Either way, I still don't give a damn.

Here are pictures of my condo that I had in Puerto Rico, all paid for by ghetto girls from the "slums"

And here's my ocean view bitch:....Now TRY and say that I stole those pictures from somewhere...I dare you.

Black Pussy
Click On Mr Cosby..CCbill, 60/40, 136 FHG's....The Cos Loves Black Ghetto Pussy!!
BVF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote