View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 06:22 PM  
BVF
Black Vagina Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
i really dont care where you live and what you do there - but I live in the same place as Paul and i would appreciate if you would keep your disagreements on a personal level and not insult a place and people who have done you no harm
Get over it....Nobody cares where you live...Just like you don't care where I live....If it was so much more expensive to live and shoot girls there, you wouldn't be there....Period.....Hell, I've been insulted all kinds of ways on this forum and I didn't see you coming to my defense at all...So just because you happen to live where he lives, so what?...I didn't know that until you said it.

I don't give a shit if you say I find girls in a slum, so YOU shouldn't care if I say you're finding hoes in a third world village....Has anybody in these "slums" that I find my hoes at done you any harm?

It's no skin off my back and shouldn't be any skin off of yours....This is a messageboard and there are going to be insults on it.

Black Pussy
Click On Mr Cosby..CCbill, 60/40, 136 FHG's....The Cos Loves Black Ghetto Pussy!!

Last edited by BVF; 04-01-2011 at 06:23 PM..
BVF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote