View Single Post
Old 03-31-2011, 11:01 AM  
BVF
Black Vagina Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDalton View Post
dude, i respect you and the way you do your thing but stop talking shit about places you've never been to and people you never met

this "third world" place is much more sophisticated than the slums were you pick up your girls. and it's also not cheaper than the US.
which is why I said VILLAGE....I'm pretty sure that the czech republic itself isnt all the same...However, it's cheaper than parts of the US and that's a fact depending on where you live....Now if this dude had a spot in the capital of Czech with a nice view, then I would understand....But hell, I could even move to California and live in a bubbafuck part of the state for cheap while somebody else is living in Beverly Hills....You know it and I know it.

And I've picked up hoes in "slums" a stones throw from the White House...That's where I started and since I have NEVER lived in a slum, calling it such is no skin off my back....

I even lived in Puerto Rico for a year and a half with a three bedroom condo in a gated community with an ocean view....But since it was in a bubbafuck part of PR, it was CHEAP.....That's just the way shit goes in the world.

Black Pussy
Click On Mr Cosby..CCbill, 60/40, 136 FHG's....The Cos Loves Black Ghetto Pussy!!

Last edited by BVF; 03-31-2011 at 11:03 AM..
BVF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote