View Single Post
Old 03-30-2011, 02:35 AM  
DamianJ
Too lazy to set a custom title

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Damian, the paysite was just a small earner.
Paul, where do I suggest otherwise? Gosh, your straw men are tiresome.

Quote:
There were much juicier places to earn.
Again, where do I suggest otherwise?

Quote:
But until 2008 we were adding new all the time. Just wasn't going to give them a site with 1,000 videos and 3,000 sets for $30.
If you had, maybe the reviews would read "Wow, so much content, this is the most amazing value for money online!" instead of people being pissed off and moaning about it.

Or maybe your review page would read more like BVF's:

Comments by: mdy - Score: 99/100 - Date: 5/9/2010
extremely unbeatable

Comments by: Craig Seviere - Score: 100/100 - Date: 4/27/2010
I love to see black queen in action

Comments by: Certfied Purple Bat Trainer - Score: 87/100 - Date: 3/23/2010
Best purple bat I have ever seen. I am an advocate for purple bats. Purple bats make me fuckin hard in my pants, all I want to do when I watch these videos is tame the purple bat with my mocha colored (mexican) dick. Then I want too eat a chulupa and go mimi's.

Comments by: tesfaldet - Score: 59/100 - Date: 2/26/2010
ther are good girls

Comments by: Walt - Score: 90/100 - Date: 11/12/2009
I've joined this site off and on for over 5 years and have NEVER been disappointed!! If you like the real thing, some hardcore-street-types then you will not be disappointed. The owner knows how to pose them and get the best shots out of 'em. A consistently good site!!! Interesting stories to go with how he located the "model". The only con I can think of is that some of the shots from earlier postings (2 or more years ago) get reduced in size, losing some of the original quality, but that seems to happen at most sites anyway.

Comments by: Mr_Heavy - Score: 100/100 - Date: 1/10/2008
I love the site. I m so tired of the same old shit, this brotha keeps it real. I m inspired start a website of simular nature, because there is simply not enough of that rawness that Back Vagina Finder provides.

Just a thought.

Last edited by DamianJ; 03-30-2011 at 02:37 AM..
DamianJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote