View Single Post
Old 03-29-2011, 03:20 PM  
OnanistsCash
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Photoshop Images Retoucher Needed ;)

Hey guys and girls ( Lots of great well skilled GIRL designers contacted me lately :P )

Anyway, in the near future, not right now as i already had all the scheduled updates pictures worked out by an inhouse designer, but i would like to out source this task as its the only one i had and has no sense to have someone in house just for doing this.

I need a well skilled designer for an AFFORDABLE PRICE in whom i can rely on and i can throw him around 100 pics sets and take care of retouching them and make ALL pictures look really glam

Most of pics usually are taken by pro or "semi-pro" shooters, so its not likely you will end up having to retouch amateur home made pictures taken in a night club .... I'm making a point on this as usually the work out on pictures will be more focused on skin, liquifying them, etc and not that much on making focus on the picture, adding light, etc ....

Anyway, please send me rates for 100 images set and estimated delivery time to: [email protected], please put on subject: "Photoshop - Image Retouch"

btw, if you deliver HQ and in good timing, this could become a daily task ;) Always believed in long term business relationships when i find someone i can rely on and trust ;)

Thanks a lot guys and girls!
OnanistsCash is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote