View Single Post
Old 03-27-2011, 08:59 AM  
Nathan
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
He'll get an updated contract with most of the things he had a problem with removed, the rest will be explained to him.

The contract is also not vague, it's simply lawyer talk and/or a way to make it more flexible than saying the content has to be delivered by date X. I am getting it changed to date X now, and am explaining the section of lawyer talk to him.

On a different note.. it's hilarious to watch certain people here in this thread make fun of our content... And not doing so in a very logical manner, but instead doing so by calling people in our team they do not even know names... It is also rather funny to look at the comments and voting and such in for example the "St Buttricks Day" clip that paul said sucks so much.. 246 votes, avg 9.01; 88000 views.

Sure, say that our content sucks... but our members like what we give them, hard to argue against that one, so who cares how you think our content sucks....