View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 09:39 AM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Holy shit...that IS a terrible scene of theirs you posted Paul. Sounds like they are using a program to grab screencaps instead of doing it by hand as well.

And that set? I could use it. But I'd concoct a cheesy insane storyline where CM takes a hit of acid and is tripping (about 2, maybe 3 minutes of comedy dialogue), then have a ripped up stud fuck the hell out of her in the ass (about 15 minutes of action) on that set (which she is hallucinating), and then have her "wake up" from the acid trip covered in cum lying on the ground outside with the guy now dressed like a nasty old bum with a big grin on his face.

But that shit you just showed us? Paul I think you may have indeed found their very worst scene. lol

I'm sure they have tons of good scenes...but hopefully that one was a shooter auditioning and they shitcanned him afterwards and stuck the scene in the paysite so as not to "waste" it.