View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 05:12 PM  
justinsain
Confirmed User

The only thing BFV left out was this quote where Paul states he wanted to shoot the model in a PMT T-shirt so his brand was on Nathan's site. That's a move that would need to be discussed between the two prior to the shooting. For Paul to do it on his own accord shows a lot of disrespect and is exactly why there was the clause he questioned.

Paul went on and on claiming how great a shooter he was and how everyone today sucks.

Nathan challenged him to prove it with a normal job offer and continually tried to meet Paul's unreasonable demands.

Clearly Paul has no intention of actually doing the shoot and is just content to type away
as if he has us all fooled. Most likely Nathan has left the thread for two reasons, he has better things to do and was only here at his leisure and his original challenge of exposing Paul for what he really is has been accomplished.

This game is over so now I think I'll go hang out in the greatest side boob thread ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I was actually thinking of doing a great shoot with the girl in a Paul Markham Teens T-Shirt like this. Making sure it was in shot all the time.

But Eva said it was mean and said I should shoot it properly.

I'm not going to take his money, nor deliver anything but my best work. Just thought it would be a giggle to do it in one of our T Shirts, let's face it Manwin has no problem making money from other peoples content. Would be nice if he put it on his sites.

Last edited by justinsain; 03-23-2011 at 05:14 PM..
justinsain is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote