View Single Post
Old 03-23-2011, 04:32 PM  
BVF
Black Vagina Finder

Here is a synopsis for those who don't want to read page after page of bullshit

Paul first makes an exorbitant price, thinking nobody would take him up on it, but he was wrong...Even offered to make the shoot CHEAPER.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
I told you the price $3,000 for a solo girl set and a video.

Of course this is subject to seeing your script. It might go up or down, it's based on what we used to shoot.

Solo girl content.

If you want something more involved the price will rise. If you want something very amateur the price will lower. Happy to keep the conversation here as well as by email. Will email you in a minute.
Nathan takes you up on your offer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I am honestly looking forward to this to be honest... I'd love to see what he can do for us....
DamianJ is the first to call the bullshit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DamianJ View Post
I'll wager it won't happen, but I admire your enthusiasm.

It would be hilarious to actually see him try and make something today. After admitting himself that his own content isn't up to today's standards.
Paul sees that we're catching on so he puts out some other bullshit to divert attention.

Quote:

I've made no excuses so far in this thread. Other than not shooting for shit money. My original offer was like we used to shoot. So probably could shoot it on our existing kit. But will ask a few friends in the business to team up with me and be my assistants.
But then Paul insults the fuck out of Nathan, HOPING that he won't have to do the job....

Quote:
Originally Posted by plsureking View Post
what kind of fucking asshole talks to a potential client like this??
Quote:
Originally Posted by BVF View Post
The kind of asshole that does everything in his power to make sure that he's NOT hired for the job.
Quote:
An honest one.

30 minutes solo girl can get boring.

IMO the scenes on Brazzers are stretched out and I've told Fabian that.

I was sent to the wrong place.

And again being honest, want the right set up and can't just suddenly jump up and take off shooting like we used to.

Anyway I doubt if Fabian and I will ever be walking off into the sunset hand in hand.

Too late this asshole HAS been hired.
Really? You're hired?....So WHERE IS THE WORK!....But no...then you have to haggle over the fact that nobody even believes that you will shoot it and offers a BTS shooter...But then that's resolved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
I do not hold a grudge, if he thinks he needs to talk to me that way, tough luck....

I just want to see that he delivers.. The BTS camera guy is a good idea... Paul, let's get one of those... I'll pay for that too. Paul, have him film you shooting the whole thing, so we can confirm that you actually do it yourself.
Paul once again makes an insult hoping to get fired.

[QUOTE=Paul Markham;17943360]You and I don't like each other. Me for your business practice of living off the work of others and selling things like penis pills. You because I have the balls to flame you.

Good I will find someone to shoot me shooting the content and add it to the bill.

If you make the script require a girl who speaks English it narrows my choice. If you choose a girl who speaks English with an American accent it gives you the perfect "Get out of this for free" ticket. Because being in Czech I don't think I will be able to find one of those. Hope you don't keep turning down the girls I put up.QUOTE]

I see the bullshit and tell him to SHUT THE FUCK UP...

Quote:
Stop typing and start shooting something.
Quote:
Why not take his money?

If he's willing to give $3,000 to a person who has publicly stated many times he's retired and physically impaired I'm stupid not to take it.

Not trying to get out of it sweetheart. I want his money.
Really?....so WHERE IS THE FUCKING SCENE??

Quote:
I think the idea was to see what I could shoot. In fact some wanted proof I shot it. But yes that's an option. hire a shooter and direct it.

It won't please you, Damian, Fabian and loads of other trolls. But $3,000 from someone who uses other peoples content to make money seems to be fine. Getting a little back for the videos of mine he's had on his site and others he advertises on.
Again, all type and no action.

Quote:
He will use this as his Get Out of Jail Free card at his peril.

He was the idiot to take up my gauntlet. He lost face the moment he offered an invalid the chance to make $3,000 IMO. Especially one he spends all his time arguing with.

Anyone who thinks my physical abilities is an indication of my knowledge is also an idiot. What a useless pointless exercise.

My win situation is $3,000 and seeing trolls call his praise.
no YOU will use it as a get out of jail free card and already tried it...However, nobody believes you.

Quote:
No way will I back out. Got nothing to lose. I know none of the trolls will like it. Don't care if you do. Don't think it will reflect my knowledge because of my physical condition, so why not?

I'm making some money back TO ME & EVA for the pirated movies on Tubes and other places.
No you aren't....

Quote:
I will sign it. I'm not part of the company anymore, don't you read this thread?

I will sign it when I have approved it and have all my things lined up. I don't sign contracts half cocked.

Replied to your email.

I WILL NEED A LOGIN TO YOUR SITE TO SEE WHAT THE STANDARD IS. WITHOUT THAT I'M IN THE DARK ABOUT WHAT I'M SHOOTING AT.

If you wont give it to me we can all assume why. I need to better than your guys and see what you think is acceptable or do I have to be better than you buy?
Here he comes with the next set of demands.....And then other shooters start to notice the BS also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_Gunn View Post
Paul, you are really taking disrespect to a whole new level here. Insulting the client that is hiring you over and over again. Bragging about how your work is better than every other shooter when in fact your style has a very dated look to it, and on top of that is limited to non- (or barely) English speaking European models. And worse of all, before you have even signed the contract you are already preparing your excuse as to why the work won't be as great as you claimed it would be because of your lack of up to date video equipment and overall poor health. You have had a long successful career but even with that you don't know everything. You really ought to be ashamed of yourself with your carrying on in this thread.
I see the excuses also

Quote:
here we go with the BULLSHIT....There are Brazzers passes all over the fucking net...And there are Brazzers videos all over the net....Either way, once the password is given, there will be yet ANOTHER demand...

All this rigamaroll over a solo girl scene?

Quote:
Yep...I called this BS pages and pages ago....NOBODY will do anything except type even more pages and pages of theories and arguments.
And again......

Quote:
No....What I, and what a lot of other people are starting to realize what you're selling:

Also, who is to say that you won't deliver them some BS and give them the finger just to say that you fucked over some pirates?...Who here would give a fuck and hold you accountable for that if you did it?

JUST SHOOT THE FUCKING SCENE YOU OLD LYING BASTARD!
NOW after you got him to pay you the 3k upfront...You come with some other shit about some other clause

Quote:
Do you know he will accept it. If so how?

Then why doesn't he want that clause removed?

This is a no off shoot. Afterwards he will go back to shooting the crap he's already shooting in Mofos. You would reshoot it to keep him buying.

I HAVE TO RE-SHOOT BECAUSE I GAVE MY WORD.

Nice to see you will shoot it 6 scenes for that price. I don't have to.

Just Dave. That's not what it says and it's down to me giving my word that's important.
If my stuff is standard contract shit. Then you lost a ton of money working for peanuts. You and Jim.
And it goes on and on.........You say you gave your word yet did nothing....So now after all of that shit, you're trying to say that NATHAN backed out of the contract?...

You're an old fool....

Black Pussy
Click On Mr Cosby..CCbill, 60/40, 136 FHG's....The Cos Loves Black Ghetto Pussy!!
BVF is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote