View Single Post
Old 03-22-2011, 10:13 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim_Gunn View Post
Paul, don't you realize that the only thing that would be better than you delivering a great shoot is to deliver a horrible shoot, lol? Manwin won't be looking for you to re-shoot any scenes. This is all a goof and an experiment anyway. As a general rule, producers in the biz who don't do a good job don't get asked to do re-shoots by companies hiring them, they just don't get hired again. The language in the contract about delivery & timeliness is basically just to prevent a producer from taking the studio's money, delivering nothing at all and simply disappearing. By the way, I wouldn't shoot six shoots for the price of one, silly. The point was that I could have shot and delivered similar content with multiple models and got paid the full rate for each shoot several times in the time that this discussion has taken so far.
I was actually thinking of doing a great shoot with the girl in a Paul Markham Teens T-Shirt like this. Making sure it was in shot all the time.

And reading this magazine at the beginning.

But Eva said it was mean and said I should shoot it properly.

I had the girl lined up and was going to shoot 30 minutes by doing it in 2 segments. And 2 lots of climaxes. The girl I had chosen could do it I'm sure and shooting it wouldn't of been a problem for me. I'm sure I can do a decent job. Just not going to have Fabian on my back telling me it's not good enough. For what ever reason he can think of.

I trust him about as far as I can throw him and maybe not even that much. That was why it was cash up front and I want those clauses out. A contract is a 2 sides affair.

As for pleasing trolls here, I never have tried to, never will and will never care.
I'm ready to shoot as soon as it's ironed out. I take longer now as I have to get everything organised. 4 years ago we could shoot just as fast as anyone.

I'm not going to take his money, nor deliver anything but my best work. Just thought it would be a giggle to do it in one of our T Shirts, let's face it Manwin has no problem making money from other peoples content. Would be nice if he put it on his sites.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote