View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 02:16 PM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robbie View Post
Those are the things I believe I have a firm grasp for.

And I have the equipment too. I think where I'm at now is adding the off camera mic on the boom. And being more careful to NOT catch my light stands in the shot when I get carried away shooting different angles and get caught up in the scene.

I've always been a big believer in NOT shooting 400 pictures of a scene. I HATE it when a shooter just clicks away and it looks like you could hold the pictures in your hand and flip through them and it would be animated. lol The model moves 1/4 inch CLICK, the model moves another 1/4 inch CLICK! lol

I've always made sure to make each photo a completely different composition based on what the target audience is looking for.

I think you're 100% on about that. And the shooting a 30 minute scene when 20 minutes is what it should be. I think one of the differences between what I do and what others do is I let the scene dictate the length of the scene itself.

We try to keep the sex as "real" as possible without making a big deal of getting "x amount of minutes in one position and x amount in the next position" so the sex actually flows. Which I think is an advantage we have.

If it's a hot sex scene in 20 minutes so be it. If it's a 45 minute fuck-a-thon....again, so be it.
I agree with you about letting the scene, which usually means the girl, dictate the length of the scene. Anyone who sets the length over long like Manwin does is clueless. Very very few solo scenes are worth 30 minutes. The girls just don't have enough personality to carry it off. Hardcore can go that long but it's rare it needs to go further. If you can't get a guy up and off in 20 to 25 minutes then you won't get him off in 30 to 40 minutes. I've offered before, if you want an appraisal of your content hit me up on ICQ.

Like the number of stills it's this belief that quantity is so important that makes people think like this. Sites adding too much mediocre content when for the same money they could add less but better content.

ReggieDurango I think Fabian has got scared or changed his mind. I questioned this clause .

Quote:
1. You agree to deliver the Work to Reimsberg in a timely fashion and in a manner and form satisfactory to both quality and creativity.
He won't stipulate what a timely factor is and letting him or his company decide what a "form satisfactory to both quality and creativity" is. Leaves me open to him saying it's not acceptable go and shoot it again. And again and again.

He said he wouldn't come to Czech to sue me, but won't put that in the contract and won't promise not to ask me to shoot is again.

My agreeing to this means me giving my word. That obligates me.

Shame as I was really looking forward to shooting it. Had got a couple of models in mind, spoken to someone about equipment and I planned to shoot it in a hotel we've used.

So the big contest has gone down the plug hole.

Agent, no one has replied to my last posts because they don't have a reply. I've made similar points before and got the stupidest of answers. Like "I couldn't be asked." "Was making so much money I didn't need to." Which means "I didn't want to earn more money.

So cutting there content budget, raising the level of the content and giving the job of content to a skilled person, was something they weren't interested in.

Go tell their affiliates that.

Last edited by Paul Markham; 03-21-2011 at 02:18 PM..
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote