View Single Post
Old 03-20-2011, 11:04 AM  
justinsain
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
You missed my point....

Eva's accident and my cancer didn't force us into retirement. The demise of most magazines, the shit money paid for content AND the fact we made enough money to be ABLE to retire in comfort made the decision for us. You can keep working away, I'm off to watch TV.
It's hard to believe after reading the following quotes which you made previously in this thread that you retired ONLY because you weren't getting paid what you felt was just. Now ask yourself, were you ready and willing to retire in the days BEFORE your major setbacks or after them when you didn't have a choice.

Quote:

As I said if anyone pays me $3,000 for a set I will come back to shooting. I wish more would, I won't be invalid for ever I hope.
Quote:

I'm looking forward to shooting it actually. I'm doing more for my satisfaction than anything else. It will be nice to see after the last 2.5 years of events if I can shoot again.
Quote:
This piece of broke shit has made a nice living for the last 2.5 years without doing any shooting or much work. Eva sends a few emails every month to content store customers and affiliates. And will continue to. Most of other shooters only, wouldn't last that long. Mainly because they give everything or nearly everything away. Not bad for a piece of shit.
Quote:
l.
Yes I lost my hunger for shooting scenes for $500 a throw. Or BG for $3,000. Give me $3,000 for solo and see me lick my lips and give up the retired life.
Quote:
My job is "Photographer and Managing Director" from that I'm officially invalided.
Doing a few updates on the site isn't real work. Posting is a hobby. Retired officially isn't my title. Retired from real work is just a term for a person who does very little.

Eva is not sole owner and runner of the company. It takes her a few hours a week.
Quote:

My job is photographer and managing director. I'm physically unable to do them as I need to sleep during the day. I'm willing to give Fabian a shot at doing a video for him. Will be interesting to see what I can do.

Sorry typed it wrong. Eva is NOW sole owner of the company. My mistake, keep flaming instead of debating the subject. That's will solve everything.

Need to get moving on this as I can only manage a few hours a day without a nap.
Quote:

As for being better now, no way physically. I'm 3 years out of shooting, invalid and no where near what I was physically.
Quote:
Fabian's called me out to get some Bro points. He didn't think it through. He didn't think I'm not well enough to shoot it properly.

I said I would come back if somebody would pay $3,000 for a set.

To come out of retirement I need more than 1 scene.
justinsain is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote