View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 01:14 PM  
Robbie
Leaner, Meaner, Faster

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
Sorry Robbie I thought you used to run/own a big TGP site and assumed you sold top spots and banners on it.
I sold nine text links a month in my "What's Hot" section for $6000 each. And each one of those text links went to a paysite.

All my top spots and banners I kept for myself (programs I promote with my affiliate code on them)

And even if I did sell a banner ad on my main page...how would that hurt our business? My main page always was full of humor (I stopped doing the daily humor 3 years ago because there were so many dedicated humor sites that it didn't matter), polls to vote on, a blog section, games to play, etc.

I told you before...we made people rich in this business. We HELPED the business as well as enriched ourselves. The way it's supposed to be.

What Manwin and other companies that steal are doing is they are conducting a "Scorched Earth" campaign and just destroying sales for everybody but themselves.

Totally different concept. There was a reason why we would go to shows and be treated like kings by every paysite owner. They loved the sales we sent and the money we made them.

I highly doubt any paysite owners out there who have watched their sales plummet over the last 3 years would be treating Fabian like a king now...unless they desperately were trying to sell their program and paysites to him and get out of the business.