View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 01:07 PM  
JustDaveXxx
I AM JUSTDAVE !

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieDurango View Post
WHY should I stop? I will not stop until certain individuals on this board actually WATCH the content.
Now, who do you want to watch it? I will find them and make them watch if you quit posting your content and your other threads in this thread. (thats a thread Jack)

Quote:
ET TU, JUSTDAVE??? - I thought you were smarter than this
Smarter that what? Than you? Really? Question my intelligence? Im not going to play the game on who is smarter than who, but I definitely know that i am smart enough to not fight and piss off a whole board.

Quote:
The only people I am pissing off are those that are ignorant and refuse to watch content.
Please list these ignorant people that refuse to watch your content. I need this list so i can make them watch your content.

If that will make you act right, consider it done.

Quote:
DO I TALK ABOUT THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. Be VERY specific Dave, I want examples.
Bam!! This post and and everything you have posted. And this
Quote:
thread
. Thanx for my proof.

Quote:
I am not a nut job and the only "drug" I use is medical marijuana!
Well it doesn't seem to be working to well for you, maybe you should quit.

And next you are going to tell me that it is legal right? Last i read, Local law cannot supersede government law.

Now if you are going to tell me that i don't know what the fuck im talking about, i got a challenge for you: You and i will go to the local Police department and i will be there with a video camera, When the 1st cop comes out, You will spark up, I will video tape it, then when he goes to arrest you, pull out your "Medical Marijuana" Card and lets see if he lets you go.

My bet will be no, and you do get arrested.

Quote:
is plenty of rhyme AND reason. Watch the content. Stop being a jerk.
I thought that i have been very polite and helpful with my advice.

Quote:
You're right - I don't care about board etiquette very much at all.
Yea, we can all see that. You have been put on ignore and You fight with people that i like and respect. Thats bad.

GFY why is a place where people contribute and share and you dont want to have "Board etiquette?' Good luck with that.

Quote:
WHAT!?! THIS is my favorite thread in the history of GFY that Paul started - why would I want to "jack" it???

????

Yea, i already said enough.

Smut Peddler Productions.com
ICQ #378-696-435 / / Skype: JustDaveXxx
"We shoot custom, exclusive content your way"
JustDaveXxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote