View Single Post
Old 03-18-2011, 12:06 PM  
ReggieDurango
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
""" Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDaveXxx View Post
DUDE!!! STOP!! JUST STOP!!
WHY should I stop? I will not stop until certain individuals on this board actually WATCH the content.

Quote:
I dont know you and im not here to attack you, but i have read your posts about various things. I have also read your thread "on Promote PimpRoll under your IDl" Where PR Dave Wrote; ...

Its also funny how you tried to infer that you shot the MileyXXX video. I know who it was and thats because i call that person friend and we are always brainstorming ideas and concepts. But I knew PR Dave would jump in and set the record straight. And he did.
ET TU, JUSTDAVE??? - I thought you were smarter than this - at what point did I EVER fucking INFER that I did the Miley video??? Re-read the thread, I never at all claimed it was mine in the least. I certainly like the scene, and that is obvious - please tell your friend great job! Who is it btw?

Quote:
You are really pissing everyone off. You also talk about things that you know nothing about. Even if you are the best shooter on the net, nobody will ever want to see what you got or wire you money, because you sound like a drug using nut job.
The only people I am pissing off are those that are ignorant and refuse to watch content. WHAT DO I TALK ABOUT THAT I KNOW NOTHING ABOUT. Be VERY specific Dave, I want examples. And thanks for the advice, I was wondering why no one would wire me $!!! Oh wait, that's not true.
I am not a nut job and the only "drug" I use is medical marijuana!

Quote:
You quote your self 20 times in a single thread, you create spam threads and you bring one thread subject into another with out any rhyme or reason.
There is plenty of rhyme AND reason. Watch the content. Stop being a jerk.

Quote:
I'm not here to insult you or pee in your Cherios, but you need to cut this shit out. You come off as a "Batt Shit Crazy" person with no concept of board etiquette.
You're right - I don't care about board etiquette very much at all.

Quote:
I'm not going to say that you suck or your work sucks, but if you are proud of your work make a thread and post your work in that thread.

As i see it you are trying to "thread Jack" a 13 page thread that you really have no business being in. That is rude, disrespectful to everyone in this thread and is one good way to piss everyone off.

Hope you take what I say as constructive and as roadmap on how to act and not act on this board.
WHAT!?! THIS is my favorite thread in the history of GFY that Paul started - why would I want to "jack" it??? """

The worst part of this, JustDave, is that I really liked your production company's name!

Last edited by ReggieDurango; 03-18-2011 at 12:08 PM.. Reason: Smut Peddler
ReggieDurango is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote