View Single Post
Old 03-17-2011, 11:46 PM  
JustDaveXxx
I AM JUSTDAVE !

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieDurango View Post
BTW, Paul, Fabian, JustDavexxx, Cherry, and all the rest who are enjoying this thread (even YOU Robbie), please help me in my similar thread battle with block-heads!:
https://gfy.com/showthread.php?t=1014170&page=2
DUDE!!! STOP!! JUST STOP!!

I dont know you and im not here to attack you, but i have read your posts about various things. I have also read your thread "on Promote PimpRoll under your IDl" Where PR Dave Wrote;

Quote:
Originally Posted by PR_Dave View Post
Reggie is a producer who shot 3 scenes listed above. We no longer use Justin/Reggie anymore so this could be why he is Charlie Sheen meltdowning in this thread.

MileyXXX was not shot by Justin.

Its also funny how you tried to infer that you shot the MileyXXX video. I know who it was and thats because i call that person friend and we are always brainstorming ideas and concepts. But I knew PR Dave would jump in and set the record straight. And he did.

You are really pissing everyone off. You also talk about things that you know nothing about. Even if you are the best shooter on the net, nobody will ever want to see what you got or wire you money, because you sound like a drug using nut job.

You quote your self 20 times in a single thread, you create spam threads and you bring one thread subject into another with out any rhyme or reason.

Im not here to insult you or pee in your Cherios, but you need to cut this shit out. You come off as a "Batt Shit Crazy" person with no concept of board etiquette.

I'm not going to say that you suck or your work sucks, but if you are proud of your work make a thread and post your work in that thread.

As i see it you are trying to "thread Jack" a 13 page thread that you really have no business being in. That is rude, disrespectful to everyone in this thread and is one good way to piss everyone off.

Hope you take what I say as constructive and as roadmap on how to act and not act on this board.

Smut Peddler Productions.com
ICQ #378-696-435 / / Skype: JustDaveXxx
"We shoot custom, exclusive content your way"
JustDaveXxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote