View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 06:04 PM  
JustDaveXxx
I AM JUSTDAVE !

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Reggie, SAF scenes are simple, I sent him a sample file we usually send a normal producer.

If he finds one of the 3 in there ok, he can take it and go with it, if not I will get him another file with better fitting scene suggestions.

He has the new version of the contract which includes pre-payment. He needs to let me know if its ok, but he is in the UK right now.

I have decided to have one of our normal shooters shoot the same scene, and then we compare the two versions and see which one we all like best... it'll be a big GFY event!
This thread is getting really good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
it includes pictures, hard to post, I would also prefer not posting it so openly, do not need every competition to know how we do these files.

I can send it to you if you want...
Send me one too.

Shit, I want to compete too. Send me a script, I will bare all of the costs of the same shoot you are paying Paul to do. And i will even not seeking out type of reimbursement.In essence you get a free exclusive scene. Dont really give a shit about the money, just really want to show what i can do. I know what my skill level is and im willing to put my money where my mouth is. Would love to kill 3 birds with one stone. Compete with Paul, Compete with a Brazzers shooter of Nathan's choosing(Will be Bret Brando, im guessing) and tryout for Brazzers all in one shot.

I will even give you a complete uncompressed edit version with my raws.

Put me in coach.

Smut Peddler Productions.com
ICQ #378-696-435 / / Skype: JustDaveXxx
"We shoot custom, exclusive content your way"
JustDaveXxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote