View Single Post
Old 03-11-2011, 12:12 PM  
harvey
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post

Yes we took a few orders today and had a few sign ups. Not bad in a time content providers are closing down.

What opportunities did I lose? To shoot solo girl scenes for $500 outright a scene?

We are doing business 2.5 years after stopping shooting and real work. Not bad for anyone. And it's ONLY because we did refuse to sell our work outright that we can do that.

What makes people annoyed, is me telling them their members areas are not very good. And them knowing it's true.

Anyone who disagrees can email me a pass and I will take a look and admit I'm wrong.

Just reviewed the Mofos three girl lesbian scene that I posted the pictures of earlier. Not bad at all. Could it be a bit better with some guidance? Yes it could and that's my point. Maybe even a lot better.

I haven't forgot all the lessons I learned over the last 33 years and while my physical condition isn't good. My mental and knowledge is.
well, OK, whatever, I'm not the one singing the "good ole times" song and how bad and mean people is nowadays. Guess my stubborn remark stands correct.

btw, to my knowledge, most people with your experience and expertise continues shooting and they never stopped. If you want to compare yourself with a newcomer trying to make a name for himself, then that speaks a lot, you're supposed to play in the big leagues, not the junior development. Maybe you should eat a humble pie for once in your life and get off your horse to get to the league I sincerely think you belong to.