View Single Post
Old 03-10-2011, 02:40 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by harvey View Post
I'll just say this: I've made money with Paul Markham's content. No doubt about it. And so did many people here.

Quote:
On the other hand, Paul uses to have such extreme and stubborn points of view that it isn't even funny. I've lots of respect for people that stands up for what they think, but I want some objective demonstration of that. Saying "because I say so" or "because I did it TODAY" is frankly annoying. Personally, I think this is what caused him losing a lot of work opportunities, rather than the OP description
Yes we took a few orders today and had a few sign ups. Not bad in a time content providers are closing down.

What opportunities did I lose? To shoot solo girl scenes for $500 outright a scene?

We are doing business 2.5 years after stopping shooting and real work. Not bad for anyone. And it's ONLY because we did refuse to sell our work outright that we can do that.

What makes people annoyed, is me telling them their members areas are not very good. And them knowing it's true.

Anyone who disagrees can email me a pass and I will take a look and admit I'm wrong.

Just reviewed the Mofos three girl lesbian scene that I posted the pictures of earlier. Not bad at all. Could it be a bit better with some guidance? Yes it could and that's my point. Maybe even a lot better.

I haven't forgot all the lessons I learned over the last 33 years and while my physical condition isn't good. My mental and knowledge is.

Last edited by Paul Markham; 03-10-2011 at 02:45 AM..
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote