View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 12:22 PM  
JustDaveXxx
I AM JUSTDAVE !

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post

Here are a few poses and as you can see they can all be varied.

How to do it is simple.

Buy some mags, because as Fabian says they need to get each pose right and a website doesn't. Sort out all the basic poses in variations and put them into a display folder. Something like this with plastic A4 pages in so you can turn the pages as you shoot and it will remind you of the pose.

We had 6 different types of folders to cover all the styles we shot. Solo Teens, leg, glamor, ass, lesbian, BG.

Makes life a little easier. You can even show it to the girls who can't get it right. And shows you know what you're talking about.

Then when you shoot the video she and you know what positions you want.

Nice post. Is solid gold to any new photog or experienced photog shooting a new niche..

That would be a very good idea for any company that is hiring new shooters and wants that new shooter to maintain their brand and style of shooting.

I have the same type of books. I loaded all of my posses for all of my different niches into a Sony PSP. The visuals comes in handy when working with brand new models.

And when you bounce around 30 different niches for different clients those electronic pose books come in way handy for nailing the right poses for the right niche. A very good memory refresher from time to time.

I always recommend that as a step 1 for new photogs trying to get good or trying to get into adult. Find the posses that you like and load them into your Iphone or Android and pull them up as needed.

Smut Peddler Productions.com
ICQ #378-696-435 / / Skype: JustDaveXxx
"We shoot custom, exclusive content your way"

Last edited by JustDaveXxx; 03-09-2011 at 12:23 PM..
JustDaveXxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote