View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 04:54 AM  
Cherry7
Confirmed User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
All the reviews I've seen were about image quality, quantity, navigation and nothing about the power of the actual content to give the guy an erection. .
My point is that the difference between what is being done by youself and others is minimal. They shoot 300 pics you shoot a hundred...

They leave the clunks in their video, you don't....

You want to teach others but only to be better amatuers. Where is the real ambition to do something really creative imaginative and erotic ?

Magazines as I said before had high profits....did they develop cutting edge artistic photography ? No it was tecnically ok for the print process but as photography it was dull.

I think it is quite interesting what will happen in this industry, as cameras and post prodution is getting better and better, and the internet has made the erotic de facto legal, will it evolve into a real erotic art form moving into the mainsteam of culture....

In spite of all the moaning about sales, erotic material is an area where people are prepared to get their CC out. Try selling a polical documentary on the net !
Cherry7 is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote