View Single Post
Old 03-09-2011, 02:23 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezgirl View Post
Well, I was pretty impressed with Paul's revelations on the quality of their current video. I prefer shooting stills over video, but you can bet I don't produce video like he described. Maybe these guys should farm out their scenes to a variety of shooters and let the members decide who shoots best. On-camera mic, out of focus, people walking and talking in the background ? just amazing. I think I would like a piece of that production pie. Paul should get the $3000 just for the critique.
Definitely the ax should swing on anyone who doesn't produce a good job. Toilet cleaner or anyone.

Quote:
And what is with the 30min video? Are you serious? Thirty minutes of a girl masturbating, her pussy will go dry, the performance will go flat and boring, she will get scabs on her pussy and her hand will get stiff and you will have a claim on your hands for carpel tunnel syndrome and the viewer will fall asleep. What about 300 stills? I see these still sets, 20 pics of the same pose, more pics of the girl moving her little finger three inches. There seems to be an irrational desire to get a high picture count out of the shooter. But of 300 pics the member will only look at fifty, maybe less, so what is the point?
Very few girls are good enough, interesting enough or skilled enough to stretch out a solo girl video to 30 minutes. Some girls will climax after 15 minutes and all the wind is gone from their sails. So do we shoot another 15 minutes and make a good scene into a boring scene or cut and go for a cup of tea?

As for stills, I can shoot 300 stills and make them all different. Tough job, but can be done. So will write how I dis it. But a set of 300 is mega boring to watch on a slide show. But again both video and stills is the trend of the Internet. Quantity over quality.

Quote:
Incidents happen unexpectedly to all of us when we are shooting, tripping over something, unexpected noises, etc. Once I had the girl remove a toy from a drawer and as she shut the drawer it made a sound as it shut like a shotgun. In real life it would not sound like that, but that is how it sounded to the mic. Phone rings, someone comes to the door, and on and on.
All you can do is guard against it and correct the mistakes in editing.

Quote:
I think Paul should get a handsome consultation fee, forget the shoot, the guy doesn't know what he wants and when you finish there will be a big dispute over what he wanted, and we will all read about it here on gfy.
The trolls will weigh in. I'm doing this now for my satisfaction. Whether anyone has the idea of getting me is as a consultant and will listen to my blunt advice is a different matter.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote