View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 07:27 PM  
SDA CASH - Banned for Life AGAIN
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianDivaGirlsWebDude View Post
The issue is not what kind of car or house one owns, or whether someone has technical skills as a photographer, the issue is should a person that chronically lies and carries on as a sociopath, be trusted as a business associate?

Eddie's criminal past is relevant inasmuch as the type of crime he was convicted of, and sent to jail for 2+ years for involved money. Likewise, he was fired from working freelance with the well-respected FTV website. If these aren't warning flags, I don't know what is.

Additionally, he has quite a documented record of harassing models, and more recently anyone at GFY that has a different viewpoint, or whom calls him out about his documented past behavior and complaints about him.

To top all of this off, he has been spamming nearly every single day since he was reinstated from his most recent banning, and then tried to misrepresent and lie to everyone on GFY about his house, and showing off status symbols, in a desperate attempt to salvage his damaged reputation.

The lie about the mansion in this very thread is not a case of he-said, she-said. It was on its face, a bald faced lie, which everyone can see. Eddie got caught red-handed in a lie in this very thread, and yet he still tried to twist it and weasel out of his lie.

As a sociopath, Eddie is incapable of empathy, and therefore has no remorse regarding his behavior - he blames all of his misdeeds on others. This makes him incapable of shame as well, which most people probably would have felt to some degree, after hearing all of the numerous links about harassing people (models and industry people), his ridiculous responses, and then the big lie to the entire board about his "mansion", which turned out to not be his.

In Eddie's twisted mind, people that take issue with his words and behavior are jelious loosers and haters. He is incapable of introspection. If he could look at his situation objectively, and at himself honestly, he might be able to begin to understand, but he has demonstrated that he lacks both the mental capability and moral compass to do so.

If, after all that has been revealed, anyone really still wants to put their trust in Eddie, and jeopardize their own (and their company's reputation as a consequence), at least they have been warned...

ADG
You are the sociopath, not me.

My past is my past. I have made mistakes yes. I will most likely make more before I leave this earth as we are all on a learning path.
That is how we grow.

I was not first from FTV, I quit. That is a fact.
He slandered me to models, denied it all along until I actually caught him doing it.
So I told Rob we are done. We shall cut our ties once and for all.

I shoot at that house and several others and YOU do not. So you hate and envy what I do. You are 100% addicted to trashing me, you a sociopath. You can not help yourself.

I have been shooting content of hot girls, bottom line.

Here is the simple facts:

1... I shoot content of fresh new girls

2... You the affiliate can promote and make from the new girls or you can not like me and past allow you to pass up making money from the content that I shoot. It is you the affiliate whop loses out to making money if you allows TROLLS like this Asiandiva Character.
SDA CASH - Banned for Life AGAIN is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote