View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 07:15 PM  
adultmobile
No, I am not banned

Industry Role:
Since it is taking so long, maybe we could setup a mail list for who wants to be notified when this set is shot finally?
And I believe if it is made, it will become the most torrent and rapidshare pirated video by GFY users, after the middle men movie of course.

On a side note, I would be curious how Paul Markham would be as cam studio guy, since he's so much into solo girls which is what cams is about. Some content producers became cam studios - I invested myself in 2004 in a siberian one (buy fast internet, more pc's and cams etc.). Shows lacked the keyboard chat from girls as most was unable to type fast or understand any english, knew how to pose so the video was very good and I got back investment quickly. Girls was several and photo model material and needing stable monthly income, I wonder if Paul would find and retain hired such kind and amount of girls to do a studio. For a cam studio is needed good lighting and prepare all like recorded content, plus some other things related to chat and live - also, usually the cam sits on a tripod or is the model to move with a remote controlling a pan tilt - but we could have cameraman there, Markham live, in place of motorized pan tilt?

TubeCamGirl.com
adultmobile is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote