View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 02:52 PM  
jimmy-3-way
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Far-L View Post
Tell that to my best friend, a multi-platinum grammy winning producer that owns a mansion in Pasadena and got rid of his Cayenne (which he hated) for a Prius.

Tell that to all those old money east coast folks I grew up with that would never so much as talk about money and the things it could buy and scorned people that drove "flashy" foriegn cars like Mercedes because it represented new money... so... so...gauche.

Once again you and your assumptions are spoiling an otherwise scintillating thread. Didn't you claim you were leaving GFY? Oh.. hold on... you were lying... can we see pictures of your mansion now too?

Now let me get back to pictures of hot girls and fine ass computers will76ya?
The point will be proved when Sun Devil rolls in here and posts a bank statement or something that all these haters can cry to their mommies over, they'll all be backtracking at his bad ass house, bad ass computers and shit box car, because it's a fact, some people put cars last.