View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 03:46 AM  
Nathan
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Paul,

I would appreciate if you would at some point at least start showing some respect. At some point, I will stop being nice and friendly to you too...

I honestly do not care if you think my whole team are a bunch of idiots and know nothing at all.. My team makes me more money in a day, than you make in a year.

That being said, there is a purpose of having "bad" looking videos on the mofos sites.. they have to have mistakes to look more real. They are supposed to look a bit more home-made... The stills, I agree, are not good. The reason though is simple, as I said in the past, its not a focus, at all, to make them good. Its not the point. They are made primarily for ad production and are good enough for that. We just load them all on the site since more is better on a website, compared to a magazine where each pic needs to be perfect.

I have said time and time again that we will pay you 3000 USD for the scene. And I have said again that we will pre-pay. This is the first contract draft, give me your comments and I'll look into it.

I might take you up on yout tutoring idea.. who knows... Mofos is amateur btw, its NOT brazzers, which is shot completely different.

Mofos is shot with hand held HD cams, Brazzers uses more professional equipment and lighting.

Again, as I said, if we your changes to Mofos videos increase retention even more, I'm the last one to complain. But that is still to be proven... Mofos performance already is very very good.