View Single Post
Old 03-08-2011, 03:25 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Paul, seriously.. as I said, I am pre-paying... no issue at all..

Also, I do not understand why to ME you say in an email you will read the contract "tomorrow" (that was yesterday) but here you come and post how its all unfair and evil and we will never pay you... jeez seriously paul...

As I said, pre-payment is not an issue at all, you will get a new contract today. I also got scene info for you, but I think the scene they picked does not fit, so I will talk to them again today, I do not want to set you up to fail... I want to see your far superior shooting...

Look, its simple.. IF you are correct, and your style content would be BETTER and the USERS actually agree, I would be the LAST ONE not to just hire you. I will make more money... its as simple as that.. but for this to happen, I need proof....
I read it this morning. And have other issues with it. Will email you.

Will you hire me at $3,000 a scene?

The mistakes in the content loaded onto the Mofos site are obvious, the editing is sloppy. The stills shooting is crap, the video shooting is crap. You use a below par team to shoot content you want to satisfy members with.

However Manwin's content is pretty good for online only companies. I blame the actual trend of companies loading sites with below par content. Which has done as much harm to this business as Tubes and piracy. The below par content made customers far harder to sell to and made memberships shorter.

I will post later how I think solo girl scenes should be shot.

Whether I'm physically capable of shooting today is the only issue. Getting hold of the latest equipment doesn't show a shooters skills. The reviewed scene I assume was shot with good equipment, but still fucked it up. The best job I could do is tutor shooters and editors. That way physical and equipment doesn't enter the equation. What's in my head is clearly demonstrated.

These faults by the whole industry are one of the main reasons why so many now go for Amateur content. They're sick of watching pro models badly fake their way through a scene while being shot by below par shooters and badly edited. They above all want reality, in Playboy end or Homegrown end.

And they don't want to have their ears blown out by a models heels banging on the floor. That will lead to canceled memberships.

I'm going to eat.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote