View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 11:50 PM  
SDA CASH - Banned for Life AGAIN
So Fucking Banned

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SBJ View Post
Yes I know Chris and I know him a lot more than I know Rob.. I've hung out with Chris back in the day the first time I lived in AZ back in 2002 chilling at Scottie Apples place a few times.. I know what both Chris and Rob's roles are in FTV and have the utmost respect for BOTH of them! But you on the other hand feel it's your place to put them down 20 times in EVERYONE of your threads or convos..

If you remember this is why you and I have a problem to start with.. sometime around 2007 you contacted me on my myspace cause you saw i had shot one of the same girls that you had.. you went on to PM me all that night and bitched about all this FTV bs saying you were screwed over... and my first response back to you was that I'd rather you didn't badmouth ftv to me in PMs cause I was friends with Chris.. You continued to bitch about FTV and stuff and i just stopped replying to you..

Grow the fuck up and do your own thing and don't badmouth others in this biz that are bigger than you cause you feel like you were screwed over..
Rob slanders me to models, I busted him doing it and he admitted it in front of others.

I was recruiting a model for Rob/FTV he approved me to shoot her, instructing me to get all the great angles and natural orgasms ect ect.
So when I emailed the model back she would not respond, as I informed her that FTV approved her, so i need her info for flights.
So she finally got back to me saying bad things....
So when i was dropping off content to Rob of a previous model I had just shot, I asked him about the model he just approved and he said this....

"Yes, Eddie I warned her to stay away from you as you are a creepy guy trying to fuck all the models."

I was like WTF???? Rob, didnt you just have lunch with me a couple of months back and asked me to continue shooting the hardcore updates for FTV? '

"Yes, I did Eddie, but why must it be you who fucks all the models?"

"Are you kidding me, Rob?" You pay me to shoot models/hardcore for your site, then you slander me to the models? Man you have major issues!"

"Why is that everyone seems to have problems with me "Eddie Coates" doing BG with the models, Rob?"

This is 100% true, Rob has been slandering me to models from day one, starting with Lia19. So it was I was BAD MOUTHED first.

So yes this has been where it has really stemmed from, ROB at FTV not liking the fact that I perform BG with hot girls.

He dated Alison Angel who was a model
Daniell FTV who was a model
Tiffany Taylor
Lia19
so many others too many to list. but for strange reason that seems to be ok.

Somehow he has convinced everyone that it is not ok for Eddie to preform BG with models, but it is ok for everyone else to.
That is what it really all boils down to, me Eddie Coates performing with the models. Rob and crew can not stand it.

I will never understand that one.

Lets move on to positive things shall we
SDA CASH - Banned for Life AGAIN is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote