View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 11:21 PM  
SBJ
So Fucking Fabulous

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SDA CASH View Post

Chris did all this NOT Rob, get your facts right. Rob just shot the content and designed the site. Chris did all the GREAT promotional work.

and again.... I introduced her to Rob what do YOU not get about that?

I am NOT looking for reward, but it seems you will go at great lengths to discredit me for anything positive.

I am shooting new girls..... That need to be promoted so lets have fun

Happy Promoting!
Yes I know Chris and I know him a lot more than I know Rob.. I've hung out with Chris back in the day the first time I lived in AZ back in 2002 chilling at Scottie Apples place a few times.. I know what both Chris and Rob's roles are in FTV and have the utmost respect for BOTH of them! But you on the other hand feel it's your place to put them down 20 times in EVERYONE of your threads or convos..

If you remember this is why you and I have a problem to start with.. sometime around 2007 you contacted me on my myspace cause you saw i had shot one of the same girls that you had.. you went on to PM me all that night and bitched about all this FTV bs saying you were screwed over... and my first response back to you was that I'd rather you didn't badmouth ftv to me in PMs cause I was friends with Chris.. You continued to bitch about FTV and stuff and i just stopped replying to you..

Grow the fuck up and do your own thing and don't badmouth others in this biz that are bigger than you cause you feel like you were screwed over..
SBJ is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote