View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 04:58 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReggieDurango View Post
AND PAUL! With all your health problems, I'm sure you'll be the first to admit you are not going to live forever!

Why wouldn't you want as MUCH quality media of you recorded as possible before you die? You can leave a better legacy to the world than this garbage you write here. The REAL Paul!
You can come to the shoot, shoot the BTS outside the real shoot.

ASSUMING I approve you when you arrive here. Nice documentary.

If you want to shoot me shooting we can do it after I shoot this scene. It's very important to me that I show myself what I can still do and having you shooting a documentary of me shooting is going to effect me and the model. Good or bad it will effect both of us.

If you have a problem like so many with me actually shooting it we can put a camera on a tripod and record the shoot that way.

In my mind I have already proved to myself that I can shoot better sets than the MOFOS sets. Even with the best girls, best equipment, great location, etc. These guys are unable today to get it right. Out of the outdoor set of 176 frames, I removed 106 frames for poor posing, repeated shots, half closed eyes and just plain bad shots. The shooter has missed a lot of poses that would of been easy and this has limited the number of frames an editor can choose from.

So even with everything in place and shooting the easiest niche, solo, this guy is unable to do it. Today. As for no one caring. What a bullshit excuse. A good shooter cares. As it shows his ability. If no one cares, why put them in the site, why ask the shooter to do a set, because putting i ncrap sets like that can only turn off the members. Who do care.

Any shooter in LA who can't find fresh girls for solo teen shoots isn't very bright.

But finding BS excuses is a thing this industry is good at.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote