View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 11:42 AM  
Nathan
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Markham View Post
So the site only shows 2 scenes, 1 more must be coming soon then. So you wanted me to do 3 scenes instead of 1 from the very beginning. You just wanted to pay me for 1.

Can you explain the bad stills shooting?

They are pretty poor, for the reasons I stated and why does Mofos put up low quality content?

For 3 scenes set and video it requires a full day to do it properly. Getting the lights set up (stills and video), balancing, hi liting, checking, etc. Then shooting the set and then the video. Getting 15 different poses frames right can't be done for this style in 30 minutes.

Then moving everything, giving the model a break, taking a break for the shooter, resetting lights, M/U, dressing and away we go again.

It's a days work. If you rush it, the risk is it gets fucked, like with the lighting in the GG. The same pose gets shot over and over again, the video is framed badly, the girl faking it.
Uhm.. we are in 2011.. nobody gives a rats ass about photos, those are just there to be able to have an idea what the scene will be about before watching it, since some people like to look at that before watching the scene... we are not a magazine.. we do not need 25 PERFECT pictures or else our customers run away to the next one...

Get with the times...

It's what people want... it's what people also like... nowadays at least, for the type of network that Mofos is.

I am having you shoot since I want to see the BENEFIT of having something _YOU_ claim is superior... if your scene becomes the best rated on Mofos or SAF, if your scene gets great comments, then there is a reason to think about changing some of the style.. but right now, this is the style our customers, and we have a TON of those, like...

But unless OUR customers say your content is what they WANT, there is no reason to change anything, thus I am paying you $3000, since only then it is worth it. I am giving you the chance to prove what you keep claiming over and over again... we'll see if its true or not...

And as I said, SAF, the only solo girl site we have, is shot in a special way, and the rates we pay are different... if you do good, and want another go at a full Brazzers scene, we pick the girl, we give you the script, and we'll pay you quite a bit more than $3000 for it too... but its one video, it will have multiple sets most likely... 40 minutes end-result...

But I will not start with a Brazzers scene since its a waste of resources to give it to you just to fail... so the SAF is a test, we'll see if you want to do another one afterwards.

BTW, your remarks about how I should be able to create a password for you in 15 minutes, and all that shit... you STILL do not grasp our size, do you? Not everything here revolves about you wanting a password... ;) Also, same goes for the contract, our in-house legal department had more important things to take care about last week, you will get a contract from me as soon as its done...