View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 11:30 AM  
ReggieDurango
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
INT. SUBTERRANEAN CAVE - NIGHT

Paul is writing in the notebook by the light of a single candle. He has to finish this one QUICK because his dungeon gimp is about to make another trip to the "surface" tonight - during this trip he will transcribe Paul's ramblings into (these) posts on gfy at the farmer's cell block. The farmer (who farms people) has the only internet-connected computer within a 30-mile radius.

PAUL
No. I cannot have some unknown person in on the shoot or even behind the scenes. Shooting solo girl is all about the relationship between the shooter and the model. Having you or even Eva in there changes the dynamics. In all honesty do I care if people believe if I shot it? Not in the slightest. It's what I know that counts. I'm doing this for my benefit and the $3,000. Not to prove to trolls on GFY anything.

REGGIE DURANGO
Shut up Paul. Don't make excuses AGAIN. I am a professional documentarian, among other things. Check out this documentary I did a few years back on good ole Nick Manning!:
http://vimeo.com/3682489
I'll be a fly on the wall, Paul... there to document you giving it your all!
I will not affect your relationship with the model. Not in the least.
I am currently working on a new industry documentary and if you don't want to be a part of it you are missing out.

PAUL
SHIT! I don't have any candles left!

Last edited by ReggieDurango; 03-06-2011 at 11:41 AM.. Reason: Paul's life ain't scripted! That's why it must be documented!
ReggieDurango is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote