View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 09:39 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
SAF is a solo girl site, sometimes lesbian... It is the only site where our shooters produce more than one scene with the same model on the same day, since all it requires a change of cloths and shooting in a diff room in the same studio or house. We do 3 scenes in one shoot then.

For the shoot itself, including the model, we pay 2000 to our contract producers.
So the site only shows 2 scenes, 1 more must be coming soon then. So you wanted me to do 3 scenes instead of 1 from the very beginning. You just wanted to pay me for 1.

Can you explain the bad stills shooting?

They are pretty poor, for the reasons I stated and why does Mofos put up low quality content?

For 3 scenes set and video it requires a full day to do it properly. Getting the lights set up (stills and video), balancing, hi liting, checking, etc. Then shooting the set and then the video. Getting 15 different poses frames right can't be done for this style in 30 minutes.

Then moving everything, giving the model a break, taking a break for the shooter, resetting lights, M/U, dressing and away we go again.

It's a days work. If you rush it, the risk is it gets fucked, like with the lighting in the GG. The same pose gets shot over and over again, the video is framed badly, the girl faking it.

Last edited by Paul Markham; 03-06-2011 at 09:43 AM..
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote