View Single Post
Old 03-06-2011, 06:40 AM  
Paul Markham
Too old to care

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustDaveXxx View Post
I would have to say as a shooter Brazzers is the very best online company to shoot for. They will pay whatever is needed to get the scene shot to match the scripts/stories they want shot. That induces but not limited to renting out shops, various business locations, multi million dollar homes, buses, Cars, high dollar talent, etc.

This is the best company to get contracted with if you have the skill sets.
I have no doubt Manwin are the best online only company to shoot for. What does that say about the rest?

As for the skills, this shooter doesn't have the necessary skills to shoot stills for magazines. I'm surprised they didn't use a better shooter. He's either brand new or wasn't around 3 years ago. Not a top level.

There's absolutely no point in spending all that money on everything around the model and scree it up by getting a shooter with these limited stills technique to shoot it. The girl does "pink" with the golf clup in front of her pussy hiding it!!

Shoots the same shot over and over again!!

The same cheesy smile?

Let's her pose to show a midriff?

Uses scuffed shoes and gets them half in and out of focus?

These are basic skills and not the skill level of the top online site, or shouldn't be.
Paul Markham is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote