View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 03:28 PM  
JustDaveXxx
I AM JUSTDAVE !

Industry Role:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post

Btw, it matters little to me for why you do this.. I do it because you are being a complete asshole towards every other producer out there by the crap you post...

Your uneducated comments you post all over just make you look silly. You base your opinion on the data you have, about how the industry is smaller, how only few sites make any decent money, on your very limited experience in the adult online world.
This was my issue with Paul.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Also, you keep still posting hue nobody pays enough, yet you are getting 3000, our contract producers make far more than that because we pay around 4500 for hardcore scenes on mofos and we pay even more for brazzers! Get it in your head that you are WRONG with how much producers make online..
I can attest to this. I know all of the LA directors and Photogs, they are all paid very well and are all very happy.

I would have to say as a shooter Brazzers is the very best online company to shoot for. They will pay whatever is needed to get the scene shot to match the scripts/stories they want shot. That induces but not limited to renting out shops, various business locations, multi million dollar homes, buses, Cars, high dollar talent, etc.

This is the best company to get contracted with if you have the skill sets.

Smut Peddler Productions.com
ICQ #378-696-435 / / Skype: JustDaveXxx
"We shoot custom, exclusive content your way"
JustDaveXxx is offline   Share thread on Digg Share thread on Twitter Share thread on Reddit Share thread on Facebook Reply With Quote