View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 01:43 AM  
Nathan
Confirmed User

Industry Role:
Paul. jeez... It's a network!!! SAF, the site you are shooting for, IS A PART OF MOFOS.COM

Btw, it matters little to me for why you do this.. I do it because you are being a complete asshole towards every other producer out there by the crap you post...

Your uneducated comments you post all over just make you look silly. You base your opinion on the data you have, about how the industry is smaller, how only few sites make any decent money, on your very limited experience in the adult online world.

Also, you keep still posting hue nobody pays enough, yet you are getting 3000, our contract producers make far more than that because we pay around 4500 for hardcore scenes on mofos and we pay even more for brazzers! Get it in your head that you are WRONG with how much producers make online..